SAF Regulatory/Environmental Analyst
Job Summary: The person hired for this opportunity will be responsible for global regulatory activities related to EHS, product compliance and certification. In addition, the candidate will support growth opportunities in CSD by developing deep regulatory understanding and providing guidance on targeted or emerging applications and industries. Requirements for success in this position include a self-driver with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to influence diverse teams. Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Knowledge of global regulatory standards and communication with global regulatory bodies.
- Active support of New Product Development teams on Environmental, Health, Safety and Regulatory issues.
- Providing expertise, understanding, and guidance on potential global regulatory growth drivers in new strategic applications and industries.
- Authoring and updating Safety Data Sheets and other regulatory documentation and certificates.
- Responsible for internal record storage and proactive monitoring and maintenance of technical files and product certificates.
- Supporting business with Life Cycle Management and RM processes.
- Completing routine and non-routine internal or external EHS compliance/conformance testing, reports and associated data analysis.
- Other duties as assigned. Basic Qualifications:
- Possess a Bachelor's degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
- Minimum of two (2) years' combined experience supporting technical teams and/or product commercialization and providing EHS regulatory expertise in a private, public, government or military environment
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience preparing technical documents for external communication Preferred Qualifications:
- Minimum of one (1) year regulatory experience
- Minimum of one (1) year industrial product development experience
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory processes and software
- Strong analytical capability and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated leadership skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Strong project management skills. Would prefer experience in CDMS (clinical data management system). Export Control is required.