- MICROBIOLOGY ANALYSTS
- M-F 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM, schedule flexibility required
- Perform a variety of micro testing on finished products, raw materials, and components.
- Perform environmental monitoring in areas of varying aseptic classification.
- Perform validation testing, annual testing, and completes special projects as required or requested.
- Maintain and order supplies in assigned areas.
- Sample raw material.
- Monitor temperature charts.
- Maintain compliance with SOPs, GMPs, and all company policies.
- A Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution in science or related field.
- At least 1-3 years' experience in a laboratory setting.
- Knowledge of contemporary laboratory practices and procedures.
- Advanced Problem Safety Sensitivity; the ability to recognize a safety issue or potential safety issue.
- Skill to use time management techniques in personal daily tasks and that of others.
- Advanced interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to follow personal hygiene standards/procedures according to SOP.
- Ability to be flexible in work hours.