Civil/Survey Technicians and Drafters.
The ideal candidate will be well organized, works well with others, and have a strong background in AutoCAD Drafting and Design.Responsibilities:
- Be able to help with field crew coordination.
- Have good time management.
- Deal well with others.
- Provide plan setup and drafting.
- Support with project coordination.
- Strong experience with AutoCAD drafting, Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong ability to multitask.
- Friendly and upbeat demeanor.
This position is geared to an individual's experience and qualifications that include AutoCAD design, drafting of site and road plans, subdivision plans, boundary plans, septic design plans, and as-built plans.ECM
has been providing services to private and public clients since 1982. The positions are full-time with benefits and compensation is commensurate with experience and abilities. Please send a letter of interest and a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. About Eric C. Mitchell & Associates:
ECM is a comprehensive Land Surveying, Land Planning, Site Design and Environmental firm offering services in land planning design, site design, surveying, natural resource planning, soils and wetland evaluation, as well as preparation of feasibility assessments. Since 1982 ECM has worked on municipal, residential, commercial and industrial projects throughout New Hampshire and is familiar with the towns and their current regulations.