Environmental, Health and Safety Consulting DirectorBoston MassachusettsRelocation Assistance Provided
Triumvirate Environmental is seeking a strong EH&S Director to lead short- and long-term consulting and staff augmentation engagements nationally. This individual will have a strong understanding of operational EH&S concepts, issues, and challenges and will be able to identify unmet issues and opportunities with resolutions, for current and new clients while ensuring to the highest level of satisfaction. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10+ years of experience working in an EH&S capacity, that includes experience working in a professional services group leading project and consulting teams. This position reports to an EH&S Managing Director. Responsibilities
Desired Profile & Qualifications
- Maintain a client-focused perspective ; results-oriented with ability to meet deadlines in compressed timeframe situations; strategic thinking capabilities; and attention to detail.
- Oversee multiple engagements , provide strategic direction, ensure deliverables are properly designed and executed to a high quality, providing actionable guidance to junior members of the team.
- Contribute to the identification of core issues to address study objectives and development of associated team work plans.
- Drive starburst and growth opportunities at existing engagements.
- Support the sales team in client engagement, opportunity research, proposal scoping and development.
- Be an active participant in industry events, representing Triumvirate as a leader in EH&S and related services.
- Building high-quality relationships with senior client team members (Client face off, VP, and Director level in multiple functions).
- Be recognized and deliver subject matter expertise in both a range of functional areas and chosen industry operations.
- Contribute to the growth of Triumvirate via knowledge and methodology sharing, case studies, proposal development, marketing collateral assistance, and recruiting.
- Ensure that required administrative tasks (timesheets, backlog reports, expenses) are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Billable target of 1,500 hours/year.
- Engineering or Science undergraduate degree (Bachelor of Science). Masters and/or equivalent industry certifications.
- Industry and professional certifications (CSP, CIH, RBP, CHMM, PE, other).
- 5 to 10 years of working experience in environmental and or safety operations ideally in the Life Science sector and/or laboratory operations and the intersection of EH&S operations.
- Minimum of 3 years as part of a professional services group with experience in delivery and managing client services.
- Strong, technical point of view of industry trends, needs, and events that would potentially impact Triumvirate's services and clients.
- A forward thinking mentality to successfully focus and deliver high levels of client satisfaction and reference, ability to meet project deadlines, client-focused, and creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to inspire and provide leadership to the organization at all levels, coach junior consultants in their career paths both technical and soft skills.
- Support business development effort and specifically Account Managers in on-going client developments and expansion of current projects.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate and work effectively with all levels of Triumvirate and senior client staff.
- Comfort with traveling and being present at client sites.
- Passionate, high-energy, self-starting entrepreneurial mindset.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements!
- Gyms at select branch locations.
401(K) retirement savings plan with co. contribution.Very Generous Tuition Reimbursement Program - WOW!TONS
of safety training with opportunities for external trainings and certifications!Paid time off and select paid holidays!Mentorship & Career Succession Planning Opportunity be involved with employee-led resource groups Relocation Opportunities Auto/Home insurance discounts, pet assistance discount plans, discounted movie passes & more!
For further information on Triumvirate & the exciting work that we are doing in the industry, please visit our LinkedIn page - Triumvirate LinkedIn
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug-free workplace.