Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC) is seeking an experienced professional to assist with the expansion and leadership of our Food and Beverage/Agribusiness market services. CEC has expertise and ongoing projects in this growing area and is seeking an individual with client and/or consulting experience along with the technical expertise to continue the growth and development of this market sector. Individuals with consulting, permitting, engineering and project management expertise are the ideal candidates.
In this position you will develop vision and strategies, lead development and expansion of client relationships, and work with CEC's engineers and scientists to direct, lead, and manage a range of projects. You will also collaborate with individuals in multiple office locations along with our Market Group leaders to expand revenues and services.
Responsibilities for this position will also include:
- Expanding existing and developing new client relationships in the Food and Beverage/Agribusiness market
- Leading and participating in industry networking efforts
- Actively participating in the identification, recruiting, and hiring of managers and staff to support client project objectives
- Provide expert technical advice and guidance to clients and colleagues
- Developing and overseeing scope, schedule, and providing project quality assurance and cost control for projects
- Developing, directing, and leading project teams for successful project completion
Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC) is consistently ranked as an Engineering News-Record Top 200 Design Firm, offering big firm opportunities with a small firm culture .
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or Sciences;
- 10+ years of experience with the Food and Beverage and/or Agribusiness with an emphasis on services supporting consulting and engineering projects;
- Client relationships and/or network within the Food and Beverage/Agribusiness;
- Technical expertise gained through Food and Beverage/Agribusiness related projects.
Not only will we help you develop professionally, but we will also provide you with the opportunity to become an owner of the firm and share in our success. You will work on diverse projects while providing high quality service to our clients.
In addition to offering company stock at all levels, we provide a matching 401(k), profit sharing, a performance bonus for all employees, medical dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability and tuition assistance. Join our team where your contribution matters.
CEC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status), national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.