Environmental Health & Safety Specialist
4 days left
- Salary Type
- Support AMSL Wilton and ASML Corporate staff in the continuous improvement of the EHS Management System.
- Assist in the development and implementation of programs and procedures to assure compliance with the EHS Management System, and applicable Federal, State, and local laws and regulations.
- Assist in the development and presentation of training to ensure compliance with applicable EHS laws and regulations, including reporting and recordkeeping requirements.
- Assist in managing environmental sampling, data collection, reporting, and tracking of air emission requirements, Tier II, EPCRA Section 313, stormwater discharge, industrial wastewater discharge, waste management, pollution prevention, recycling, energy consumption and CO2 emissions.
- Assist with operation & maintenance of (2) onsite wastewater treatment systems.
- Assist in the implementation of new programs for water use reduction, energy use reduction and waste reduction initiatives as well as maintain and track current metrics.
- Conduct inspections and evaluate facilities to identify areas of concern and make recommendations for CTDEEP, OSHA, and EPA regulatory compliance.
- Assist in communication with Contractors regarding ASML EHS expectations and compliance requirements.
- Assist facilities and operations personnel in planning for compliance of new and modified processes and operations as a result of internal or external changes (management of change).
- Participate in incident investigations, reporting, and implementation of corrective actions.
- Participate in environmental and safety compliance assessments on ASML and contractor operations.
- Assist with annual auditing of waste disposal facilities (offsite TSDFs) utilized by ASML.
- Assist in the development and implementation of EHS orientation and training for newly hired personnel.
- Obtain, interpret, and communicate EHS regulations applicable to ASML operations.
- Conduct business with the highest ethical standards and demonstrate decision-making skills that ensure the safety of all persons associated with ASML operations.
- Other duties as assigned.