Environmental Health & Safety Technician, 2nd Shift
- Operate and maintain site demineralization systems, and wastewater treatment systems.
- Collection of environmental samples, measurements, and data.
- Perform daily inspections, take daily readings, and perform maintenance, recording readings and findings in equipment logs.
- Inventory all chemicals and gases stored in facility, tracking and recording of chemicals and gases distributed throughout the facility.
- Deliver and distribute chemicals and gases, waste containers, and other EHS supplies and equipment throughout the facility, in support of site operations.
- Maintain chemical, gas, and waste storage areas to meet all regulatory standards.
- Collect hazardous and nonhazardous waste from satellite locations.
- Collect and separate scrap production materials for recycling.
- Perform regular inspections of waste storage and satellite accumulation areas, identify and help correct deficiencies regarding containers, labeling, and management practices.
- Maintain the stability and reputation of the organization by complying with legal and environmental health and safety (EHS) requirements.
- Conserve resources by using equipment and supplies efficiently to accomplish job results.
- Have the ability to adjust to schedule changes required to support customer needs in a timely manner.
- Complete all required periodic training.
- Other relevant facility duties as assigned.