3 days left
- Salary Type
- Utilize aseptic techniques during sample preparation and microbiological/chemical analyses.
- Prepare test solutions and reagents.
- Maintain proper labeling, handling, storage, use, and disposal of solutions, biohazard and hazardous waste, and microbiological cultures.
- Perform serial dilutions and enumerate target microorganisms according to standard operating procedures.
- Detect pathogens that may cause foodborne illness using DNA and Protein-based methods.
- Prepare and sterilize culture media.
- Maintain and verify general laboratory equipment.
- Document and record accurate data using Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS).
- Manage time and tasks efficiently while maintaining an exceptional quality of work.
- Think independently while working in a team environment.
- Be detail oriented while understanding the big picture.