QC Microbiology Technician II
Quality Technician II
- Under regular supervision, inspect and analyze raw materials, in-process as well as finished product samples to secure compliance with product safety regulations, specifications and standards.
- Log samples and sample flow within QC.
- Retain sample management and sample flow.
- Performs chemical, physical testing and sensory evaluation of products or incoming ingredients as identified by the current Givaudan specification for the item.
- Enter test results into SAP timely resulting in an acceptance or rejection.
- Perform basic equipment calibrations per frequency noted in calibration procedures.
- Support instruments, equipment and quality deviations troubleshooting in laboratory.
- Maintain work in a hygienic and safe work environment.
- Provide backup and support to team members as necessary.
- Perform administrative tasks within QC.
- Vocational diploma (pre-university level) in Chemistry, Biology, Environmental Science or related discipline.
- Overall work experience of around 3 years.
- Laboratory and/or QC techniques required.
- Operational experience and strong affinity on laboratory system, analytical equipment and instruments such as weighing balance, Densitometer, Refractometer, Moisture balances, Karl Fischer titrator, Sieve testing equipment, GC.
- Knowledge on chemical substances, hazardous material and related local regulations.
- Basics of Sensory Evaluation.