Ecological Engineer / Specialist
4 days left
- Salary Type
- Take samples of various water sources at project sites as per remediation requirements
- Organize sampling data using databases or spreadsheets into periodic reports- daily, weekly, monthly or annual reports
- Thoroughly understand various sampling methods and how different methods can obtain different results
- Oversee large sampling operations and create sampling schedules
- Analyze and compare samples to determine changes or similarities at environmental sites
- Provide scientific or technical guidance, support, coordination, or oversight to governmental agencies, environmental programs, industry, or the internal personnel.
- Review and implement environmental technical standards, guidelines, policies, and formal regulations that meet all appropriate requirements.
- Collect, synthesize, analyze, manage, and report environmental data
- Record accurate sampling observations and data to provide to management and communicate scientific or technical information to internal audiences through oral briefings, written documents, workshops, conferences, training sessions, etc.
- Provide advice on proper standards and regulations or the development of policies, strategies, or codes of practice for environmental management.
- BS is Ecology or Environmental Engineering or other relevant discipline
- 8+ years of related experience with a specialization in environmental water sampling
- Thorough knowledge of local, state, and federal regulatory requirements and programs
- 40-Hour OSHA HAZWOPER Certification a plus
- Possess a valid driver's license and reliable transportation for remote job site locations