Vice President, Senior Environmental, Social and Governance Trainer
3 days left
- Salary Type
The VP-Senior ESG Trainer will train the growing team of ESG Solutions employees as well as employees in adjacent areas of Corporation on current ESG trends & developments, as well as on suite of ESG products & solutions (methodologies, process, etc.), to ensure a common level of understanding of these areas across the teams. The role may also evolve to develop and offer ancillary training solutions supporting the development and growth of ESG Solutions team.
- Working independently, this seasoned training professional will develop and/or maintain a sound working knowledge related to Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) considerations as it pertains to responsible financing and investing, including key issues, market trends, measurement, industry players and high-level policy issues
- Acquire and maintain a deep understanding of solution offerings in the ESG space
- Conduct comprehensive training needs analyses pertaining to relevant internal stakeholders, focusing initially on the functional area of ESG Data, Analytics & Research before then expanding to other functions.
- Develop a strategic training vision for ESG activities, then translate that vision and the identified training needs into effective, novel and innovative training solutions, with little guidance from manager or peers
- Apply instructional design best practices to design and develop high-quality training content to meet identified training solutions for a broad range of training modalities including classroom, virtual trainings, on-demand webinars, eLearnings, videos, in-app learning, job aides and blended programs
- Deliver effective and engaging in-person and virtual training sessions
- Design, develop, produce and edit a wide array of high-quality media-enriched training content ranging from enhanced recordings to fully-fledged eLearning tutorials: develop storyboards; develop visuals, learner interactivity, motion captures, quizzes, etc, as appropriate
- Design and develop, produce and edit high-quality rapid on-demand eLearnings or webinars by converting Powerpoints and scripts into e-tutorials or recordings and perform voice-overs
- Leverage digital adoption tools (in-app learning) for trainings if appropriate
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing and work independently and effectively with internal stakeholders
- Produce a high quantum of learning assets in response to business needs
- Adapt to changing business needs and deliver work products on time
- Work with an industry-standard Learning Management System (LMS) to upload and manage curricula, training content, generate reports, etc
- Pro-actively coordinate training projects from inception through to completion, including project management, training needs analysis, instructional design, and content development.
- Adjust work products and output to meet both business needs and timelines
- Bachelors degree with qualifications in instructional design, adult learning, multi-media technology, or similar
- 5-8+ yrs experience in creating multi-media enriched training, preferably in an ESG environment/ organization
- Advanced knowledge of and experience with industry-standard learning authoring tools, in particular Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, Adobe Creative Cloud
- experience creating high impact video based training curriculum using systems like Snagit and Camtasia Proven track record in creating rapid e-learning and multi-media enriched training content
- Experience with developing and delivering onboarding trainings
- Effective and clear communication skills (spoken and written).
- Strong MS Powerpoint, Word, and Excel skills
- Experience with industry-standard Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Strong project management skills. Ability to work on several projects concurrently.
- Ability to focus and attention to detail. Track record of delivering high-quality work output.
- Extensive and proactive team based orientation to work in collaboration with others
- Strong interpersonal skills and a positive, outgoing approach with internal and external clients.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and handle changing priorities.
- Available for international travel once permitted (i.e. Covid restrictions)