Junior Project Manager (4)
Junior Project Manager
We are looking for two energetic, career-minded junior-level technical project managers to join us on a full-time basis in our Emeryville office. The work that this position entails is varied and may include special-status species surveys, habitat evaluation and mapping, environmental compliance (CEQA, permitting), mitigation and conservation banking/planning, and restoration planning; Experience in these areas is preferred, but not required.
We are particularly looking for someone who has completed wetland delineations and existing condition reports in a consulting setting; regulatory permitting experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in biology, ecology, or related field
- Sound technical knowledge
- Ability to work both independently and with a small team
- Demonstrable technical writing ability
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Previous consulting experience
- Education and experience in California plant and wetland identification
- Field experience including habitat evaluation
- Detailed oriented and resourceful
- Environmental impact analysis or CEQA experience
- General knowledge of environmental permits and regulatory compliance
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package and a positive, progressive work environment. Our employment package includes medical, vision, dental, life insurance, wellness, commuter program, and 401K with generous match.
Interested candidates should respond by e-mailing your employment application (found on our website), cover letter, resume, transcripts, and three references to email@example.com and reference “Junior Project Manager.” Please also reference where you heard about the position.
WRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please, no calls.
WRA, Inc. is an environmental consulting firm based in San Rafael, California, with offices in Emeryville, San Diego and Denver, Colorado. For more than 35 years, WRA has provided outstanding ecological and design expertise to develop successful solutions for our clients. We employ experts in the fields of plant, wildlife, and wetland ecology, GIS, CEQA/NEPA, mitigation banking, and landscape architecture. More information about WRA and our areas of expertise can be found at http://www.wra-ca.com.