Do you thrive in the pursuit of ensuring excellence in environmental consulting services for your clients? SWCA Environmental Consultants is expanding their team and looking for dynamic individuals who are following their passion in delivering the highest-quality project work.
Our Albuquerque office offers a unique work environment and serves a wide variety of business lines and service areas.
This is a temporary, part-time opportunity.
Conduct biological evaluations and assessments in support of Endangered Species Act requirements, baseline studies, and monitoring of project sites. Identify and collect data on wildlife species. Use topographic maps, aerial photographs, GPS units, and other maps and tools to determine exact locations of project areas, habitat types, and associated landforms.
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Biology, Ecology, Environmental Science, Natural Resource Management, or a related field preferred
- Experience in related fieldwork and surveys with an emphasis on wildlife
- Coursework or knowledge of species taxonomy and field identification preferred
- Must be able to use Trimble GPS units with minimal training; familiarity with ArcGIS and/or ArcMap preferred
- Ability to research and prepare technical documents
- Current valid driver's license required
- Ability to travel to a location, walk and conduct fieldwork for long hours, sometimes in inclement weather, rugged terrain, often at high altitudes, and ability to carry equipment and supplies weighing up to 40 pounds is required
SWCA Environmental Consultants is a growing employee-owned firm, providing a full-spectrum of environmental services. With offices across the United States, SWCA is one of the largest environmental compliance firms and ranks among Engineering News-Record's Top 200 Environmental Firms.
If you would like to contact SWCA regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the online application process due to a disability, please firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-828-8517. This contact information is for disability accommodation requests only. All other inquiries will not receive a response.
EOE - women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/mmq2fzyj3dvj8bvf