Graphic Designer - Voluntary Position
Working directly with the Country Manager, Business Development Officer & PR Officer, you will be responsible for the visual and multimedia aspects of external communications, marketing activities and grant applications.
Working across the different programs, you will have the opportunity to learn about our operations and to transmit the amazing work that is being done to the wider public.
- Industry experience working as a graphic designer.
- Advanced experience using Illustrator and Indesign.
- Able to create aesthetic & professional vector based marketing/fundraising materials both for digital distribution and print.
- Able to create aesthetic & professional templates/documents in Microsoft Word/Powerpoint & Google Docs/Sheets.
- Has solid awareness and understanding of how to use brand guidelines to ensure all work is streamlined and aligned with the organization’s mission, as well as supporting team members in following them.
- Maintain a professional level of communication with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Has good technical ability with IT, software and web-based applications and is able to pick up new tools quickly.
- Video editing
- Photo editing
- Web development - experience in maintaining updating wordpress websites
- Social media management
- Adobe Illustrator & InDesign (preferably the whole creative suite)
- Own laptop
- Work in coordination with the Business and Operations team to ensure projects are completed in a timely manner whilst maintaining quality and execution.
- Develop digital media graphics & documents for newsletters, grant proposals, donor reports etc. to leverage MMF operations, through exceptional content creation.
- Assist operations team in procuring merchandise conforming to MMF’s brand strategy.
- Guide team members in following the MMF brand manual in their communications with external stakeholders.
- Execution of the MMF brand strategy in Mozambique.
- Work directly not only with world class scientists but also with inspirational local teachers and conservationists.
- Be a part of a an experienced and enthusiastic business and operations team driving to support projects aiming to accomplish the MMF mission.
- Live and travel throughout Mozambique, learning about the fascinating Mozambican culture.
- Make a difference!
The project requires you to commit for a minimum amount of 6 months and a trial period will apply. Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com