Associate Project Planner
Westervelt Ecological Services, a division of The Westervelt Company, creates mitigation banks and provides environmental mitigation and habitat planning services to landowners, businesses, government agencies, and land trusts. Our established industry leaders excel in the field of wetland and endangered species mitigation services, to create a nationwide habitat mitigation company.
We are currently seeking an Associate Project Planner. The Associate Project Planner will assist in the reconnaissance, site acquisition, development, and compliance tracking of mitigation projects and banks. The position will require the ability to work closely with different project managers and disciplines within the office to achieve regional entitlement goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental studies, biology, or related field.
- Three to four years of field survey work or related experience with wetlands and California wildlife. GIS experience preferred.
- Knowledge of environmental permitting issues in California and Colorado and mitigation document preparation.
- Familiarity with wetland and species regulatory policies.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with team members of other disciplines.
- Ability to perform both field work and office document preparation.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits package. If interested, please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Westervelt Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for Associate Project Planner
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly