A new and exciting post at Bazaruto Center for Scientific Studies (BCSS) offering an enthusiastic and highly motivated Director the exciting opportunity to work with us.
The (BCSS) is a research center based in Mozambique, studying the local marine and terrestrial environments in order to manage the imperfect conditions of these ecosystems and assist the community that depends on their resources.
BCSS are looking for a Director to lead and manage staff, to represent the organization to government stakeholders, higher education institutes and research communities.
You should have:
- PhD or equivalent in Marine Ecology or Marine Biogeochemistry
- A track record in marine science, attracting funding and publishing scientific papers
- Experience in establishing and developing strategic partnerships within the Marine Sector
- Demonstrable skills in strategic and operational planning including the development of Policies, Quality Management and Project Management
- Proven capability to develop and lead collaborative, multidisciplinary research teams
- Experience in developing and promoting corporate activities and raising international profiles in particular within marine research
Apply for Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly