Seasonal Field Biologists
EPG is seeking Seasonal Field Biologists
Environmental Planning Group, LLC (EPG), is seeking qualified Seasonal Field Biologists to support our Salt Lake City-based Biological Services Team during 2017. Fieldwork will be conducted in the Great Basin and Rocky Mountain regions and will include wildlife and plant species surveys, habitat inventories, and wetland delineations.
- Qualified candidates will possess a bachelor’s or advanced degree in wildlife biology, conservation biology, zoology, ecology, botany, or range science
- A minimum of two seasons of field experience with species detection survey
- Data collection using GPS units.
- The ability to hike up to 10 miles per day in variable terrain
- Good teamwork skills, communication skills, and a strong work ethic
- Technical writing, Microsoft Office, and file organization are preferred